Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Seryes have completed the signing of Black Emperor's Walah in an undisclosed deal.

The 24-year-old Black Emperor (B.E) player has agreed a 1 sem contract as Seryes boss continues a major overhaul of his squad.

"I listened to them and I got a great feeling about the club," said Walah. "I have made my choice with my heart and the coach has big plans for me."

Walah admitted it was a tough decision to leave B.E, where he made his debut aged 22 in 2007.

"It was very important how the coach spoke to me, how I would fit in his team. After that conversation I knew it was the right decision”, said the new Seryes player.

The signing of Walah was done to fill the left back position after Ajis decided to move on and follow the footsteps of Senyum by joining Lanun FC.

No comments:

Post a Comment